Hypertable has a simple pricing model where you only pay for what you use. Other products provide large "packages" of features, and you may not want everything.
With Hypertable, you get every feature in the base price, then only pay more when you use it more.
We offer Hypertable hosted in our cloud, as well as self-hosting licenses.
The easiest way to use Hypertable
30 day free trial
Price: £10 /mo. per Workspace
- All Hypertable features
- Unlimited collections
- All field types
- Unlimited views
- All view types
- Custom views
- Custom functions
- All user permission controls
- All customisation options
- Free project templates
- Set billing limits
- 30 day free trial
- No credit card required
Dedicated Hypertable Cloud
Your own Hypertable server in our cloud
Price: from £150 /mo.
Usage-based and up-front billing available.
From £150 /mo.
- All Hypertable features
- Single server instance, or cluster for failover
- Optional database cluster for high-availability
- Choose your region
- Migrate existing workspaces
- Configure server-wide settings
Run Hypertable on your own hardware
Contact us for pricing
Help Me Choose
Which Hypertable option is right for you?
Choose Hypertable Cloud if:
- You want to get going quickly
- You only want to pay for what you use
- You don't have time to manage your own servers
- You are unsure which option to choose
Choose Dedicated Cloud if:
- You don't want a multi-tenant system
- You don't have time to manage your own hardware
Choose Self-Hosted if:
- You have strict security requirements
- You have strict data sovereignty requirements
- You want full control over your backups
- You need to run Hypertable with no internet connection
Use this calculator to estimate your Hypertable cloud pricing from your requirements.
While Hypertable features CSV data import and export, and a system to define custom functions, sometimes you still need a bit of help to get all your data loaded into your new Hypertable Project.
We offer data migration services starting from £1 per record
Extensive documentation is available for many aspects of Hypertable, including:
- Getting Started with Hypertable »
- Description and usage of all features »
- Usage instructions for Templates »
Sometimes you still need a bit of extra help, perhaps to get started, to check that you are following all the best practices, or to help onboard your staff.
Our team built Hypertable from the ground up to solve our own problems. If you have a project that requires some custom functionality or exotic integrations, we'd be happy to work with you.
What is hosting?
Which templates are available for free?
Can I have accounts in multiple servers?
How can I manage or cancel an existing subscription?
What is a "user"?
What is a "record"?
What is "attachment storage"?
Can I set limits on my billing?
where is your cloud hosting, geographically?
Why would I want a dedicated or self-hosted server?
Can I have a custom dedicated setup?
Can i use templates with a self-hosted server?