Hypertable's Documentation has a range of topics aimed at each type of user:
- Getting Started - step-by-step help for new users getting started with Hypertable
- All Features - in-depth documentation regarding all the features of Hypertable
- How-To Guides - answers to common questions, and expanded guides on some more advanced Hypertable features
- Developer Docs - documentation for developers, including APIs and guides for self-hosting
Additional Support Services
If the documentation does not answer your question, or if you would like tailored help either setting up Hypertable or onboarding your staff, we offer Additional Support Services.
Please contact us for pricing.
Sales & Billing Queries
For any billing queries, both existing subscriptions and potential signups, please contact us.
If you're not sure how much a Hypertable subscription might cost you, please try our Pricing Calculator to give you a guideline.
Feature Requests & Bug Reports
If you would like to request a new feature, please contact us.
If you believe you have found a bug in Hypertable, please email us. Please include:
- a description of the problem
- detailed instructions for how to reproduce the problem
- any screenshots that help illustrate the problem, or how to reproduce it
The more information you can provide, the more likely it is that we can track down the problem and fix it!
We take security very seriously. If you believe you have found a vulnerability in Hypertable, please email us immediately.
- Please share any potential vulnerabilities with us before sharing them with the public
- Please do not use an exploit to access the data of any other users
- Please do not engage in any disruptive testing, for example denial of service
- Please do not engage in any social engineering against employees or customers